Country Garden Pacificview (CGPV): Transforming Real Estate Development

Country Garden Pacificview Sdn. Bhd. (CGPV) stands as a prominent force in the real estate industry, shaping the landscape with visionary projects that redefine modern living. A joint venture between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn. Bhd and Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd (CG), CGPV is at the forefront of innovation, delivering exceptional developments that harmonize aesthetics, functionality, and sustainability.

A Collaboration for Success

The foundation of CGPV’s success lies in the strategic collaboration between Malaysian Government and Country Garden. Esplanade Danga 88, backed by Kumpulan Prasarana Kerajaan Johor (KPRJ), holds a 40% stake in CGPV, while the remaining 60% is owned by Counry Garden Group, an esteemed company headquartered in Guangdong, China. This powerful partnership brings together extensive experience and expertise, combining local insights with global best practices.

Unparalleled Vision

With a shared vision to create exceptional living spaces that cater to the needs of the future, CGPV has carved a niche for itself in the real estate industry. Their commitment to excellence and innovation is evident in their portfolio of transformative projects. From residential communities to integrated townships and commercial developments, CGPV consistently delivers projects that exceed expectations and enrich the lives of those who reside or work within their developments.

Pioneering Sustainable Development

CGPV recognizes the importance of sustainable development and places it at the forefront of their projects. Their commitment to environmental preservation is reflected in their meticulous planning and incorporation of green initiatives. By integrating sustainable practices, such as energy-efficient designs, green spaces, and eco-friendly infrastructure, CGPV ensures a harmonious coexistence between nature and modern living.


Country Garden Pacificview (CGPV) has emerged as a trailblazer in the real estate industry, transforming the landscape with their visionary developments. Through their strategic collaboration, unwavering commitment to quality, sustainability, and community-centric approach, CGPV has established itself as a trusted name synonymous with excellence and innovation. As they continue to shape the future of real estate, CGPV remains dedicated to creating living spaces that transcend expectations and inspire a truly elevated way of life.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button